Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

ELF AUDIO is GONE!

It appears that Audiophile36 has been suspended from Audiogon. His username is gone. His listings are gone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Finding Username:Audiophile36

No longer a registered user
This account was either cancelled by the owner, or suspended by Audiogon.

Read Feedback
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we all know the troll was not going anywhere on his own accord. Just look at the desperate and ridiculous attempt to discredit me and my claims below. I would like to thank the few people that came to my aid, when this freak tried to twist my post around.

I am now relieved to know that it will be extremely difficult for the Elf Troll to scam another member of our community. I am out 861 dollars and will never see it again. I was lucky enough to be able to absorb this loss. I couldnt imagine if it happened to me 5 years ago, when I didnt have much money to throw around. I would of been devastated. I am sure he did get, or would of got someone less fortunate, who was saving up for an item and watched his hard earned money disappear and only a few pair's of the most "god awful, chinsy, thin lamp wire" Elf calls cables to show for it.

Regardless of all the nonsense, his cables really are horrible compared to other moderately priced cables one can buy on audiogon. The modestly priced Zu cables, eat elf cables alive. I cant believe this guy was in business for so long....

Edits: 07/02/09

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - ELF AUDIO is GONE! - rzigray@wrmills.com 08:32:48 07/02/09 (20)

You can not post to an archived thread.