Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

My response

Now that this has been moved out of Cable Asylum, I'm willing to respond to your post.

1. Sure I could just not read it. In fact, I read only a few of the posts. What irritated me was the fact that this train wreck of a thread ended up filling so much space that it was squeezing out truly cable-related posts. That was true whether one read any of this or not.

2. You are correct that I said I'd rather see it deleted. At that point, the endless back and forth had filled up so much space that it seemed excessive on any page. But OK, point taken.

3. No where did I personally attack anyone. I said "get the hell out of cable asylum" in connection with this particular post and then explained why. That is not a personal attack. I did not call anyone names or even take sides.

4. In the end, both the original poster and the moderators agreed that Shady Lane was the correct place for such an exchange.
___
"If you are the owner of a new stereophonic system, this record will play with even more brilliant true-to-life fidelity. In short, you can purchase this record with no fear of its becoming obsolete in the future."

Edits: 06/18/09

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • My response - JoshT 06:04:05 06/18/09 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.