Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: "this is just the sort of information ..."

" im not trying to shut him up " , perhaps you could explain this comment then

" but I'd rather see it deleted at this point "

I could be wrong but sounds to me like you want the post / thread removed, not really sure what your issue is though, since you and everyone else on planet earth has the ability to simply NOT READ and move right on by this to a post that does interest you.

i surmise you main objection is that it should have been started elsewhere "shady lane" but we cant all be up to snuff with every idiocyncracy of every forum, and the fact that you resort to personal attacks just astounds me !!!!!!!

Most of us are adult enough to police what we wish to read, and have the ability to simply move on to the next post. Although rudy apolagizes for posting in the wrong area i dont and i wish you and everyone like you would SHUT UP and move on your damb self.

when we need a babysitter we will post we are looking for one !!!!!!!

Joe

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: "this is just the sort of information ..." - joessportster 13:35:56 06/17/09 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.