Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Why would you post this?

Below is the email that Audiogon sent me regarding this matter.

Flag this messageAudiogon [DRP-1244759819] Rudolffzigray v Audiophile36: RESOLUTION POSTEDMonday, June 15, 2009 5:39 PM
From: "Disputes@AudiogoN" Disputes@AudiogoN Add sender to ContactsTo: ernestfarley@att Rudolffzigray and Audiophile36,

Audiogon has considered your dispute:
Requested by: Rudolffzigray
Response by: Audiophile36
Transaction: Audience 24e speaker cables 10' pair
Complaint: Other transaction related problem

After careful consideration of all available facts,
Audiogon has arrived at a Resolution of your Dispute.

RESOLUTION AS RECORDED IN BOTH ACCOUNTS:

==
We sent this dispute to the forums for member input.

Unfortunately, we found a serious irregularity concerning the input to this thread.

Due to this irregularity we will be canceling this dispute.

Rudolffzigray and Audiophile36 will need to seek a remedy to this situation outside of Audiogon.

The only action which Audiogon considers appropriate in this dispute is to remove any negative feedback which either or both parties have left or are contemplating leaving in the other parties file. These negative feedbacks will be removed immediately.

Audiogon Dispute staff

==

Please note that Audiogon's decisions are final. Both parties were afforded considerable resources in an effort to resolve this dispute. We expect that one or both parties will not be happy with our decision. Unfortunately, we are not able to consider any further "appeals" to Audiogon's final resolution. At this time, Audiogon staff will proceed with any actions prescribed above, and then consider this matter closed.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Why would you post this? - audiophile36 22:42:35 06/16/09 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.