Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Anyone have shipping issue's with Elf Audio.

My question is why would Audiogon close a dispute over one post from you that favored Rudy...you have to chose somebody to side with.So you are basically saying if you sided with me the dispute would still be open?

What does Audiogon have against Rudy and all who are associated with him?

It seems that Rudy has had problems from posting under multiple user ID's and that is probably why he had to change his User name in 1999.

Now it makes sense...Audiogon closed the dispute because the posts where originated from Rudy's same IP Adress.

Furthermore all posts on Audiogon are screened by the moderator for approval and if they don't get approved for whatever reason they simply won't post it.

Quote from jeossportster

"elf's attempt to fabricate an email from audiogon was really comical ( i actually went and copied one myself to test it and everything he failed to show does infact copy and paste, meaning of course he did not copy / then paste an email)"

What email did I fabricate from Audiogon? What did I fail to show that could have actually been copied and pasted?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.