Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: another post to prove Rudy is shady

Rudy You have had a pair of my Silver Signature speaker cable since Febuary 09...you just claimed they are not silver and sound like crap...knowing that why would you buy from me again and ask if I had a product better than the Au24?

Wow my cables are so bad...check out this feedback I received TODAY(anybody can go to audiogon and read my feedback to verify)

Flag this messageAudiogoN Feedback left by Bsavage Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:04 AM
From: "emailer@audiogon.com" Add sender to Contacts To: ernestfarley

Hello Audiophile36,

The following feedback is going to be added to your account:

====
Member: Bsavage
Action: Bought from me
Item: ELF Audio Golden Signature/Phono-1 Gold
Price: $175.00

Submitted Rating: Positive
Submitted Feedback:
Ernest is very professional and makes customer satisfaction his top priority. He is very flexible and willing to accomodate the customer's requirements. I have purchased a 20' balanced interconnect, a DIN/RCA phono cable and 16 gauge Golden Helix speaker cables in seperate transactions after extensive evaluations against competing products. Each product has been the top performer and a great value as well. Each transaction has been a joy. Very highly recommended!
====

Audiophile36: you need to go to this link:

The above link will allow you to Approve, or you may Dispute the transaction or feedback as reported above. Please go to the above link as soon as possible, so that you may conclude this transaction.

Would a scam artist with bad cables get feedback like this?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.