Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Another ridiculous attempt...

Everyone just look at the nature of ELF Audio's posts. I started this what was to be an informative thread and we have a child putting his foot in his mouth with every post. Let see.

Troll:
Interesting...Wilkins Rogers,Inc makes baking supplies. I didn't know one could afford a $100,000.00 system selling cookie sheets bravo!

Me
Wilkins Rogers is a producer of Flour and Cornmeal. The plant I manage does 50 million a year. We have 4 locations.

Troll:
When Rudy paid for the cables I told him I would ship the cables via USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation, Rudy didn't request insurance or a signature nor did he say that I was using an inadequate shipping service.When I do insure an item it is against damage and cables are almost impossible to get damaged in transit so I never felt the need unless the customer requests it,which Rudy did not.I never thought to insure a package againt loss in the USA. I didn't insure any of the hundreds of pairs of cables sold prior to this incident and I never had a problem.

Me

I extended you the trust I give all experienced members. I didnt ask questions because I assumed I was dealing with an honest person. Who would ship an 861 dollar uninsured? A crook perhaps...

Troll

Says he knows where my wife family lives in cleveland...

me

I'm not married.

troll

Rudy,you listened to the cables for four days and decided you needed the money more than the cables...so you decided to try and get your money back by saying you never received them.

Me

A child ranting, I would of sold them on audiogon.

Troll,

Has a system that consist of a pair of speakers he made out of inexpensive lowther drivers.. Look at the electronics he has listed on the gon.

Me

Avantgarde Duos
Oris Horns
Manley Steelhead
La luce Turntable
Dejavu 45 push pull monos
Davinci Grandezza
Zyx Universe
XV-1s
Bent audio Silver mu

This is not bragging rights, simply to prove a point. Anyone who buys cables of this idiot is making a mistake.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.