Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

to clarify the irregularity in the dispute.

To further clarify the "we found a serious irregularity concerning the input to this thread." It was about the input to this thread not the thread itself. There was a resounding response from members and audiogon thought that I notified members to place input in my favor, thats why audiogon canceled the input not the thread. They did not post any input from other members because they thought I asked members to post in my corner, when infact I contacted members and notified them of the dispute and asked them to make up there minds for themselves.

Here is a copy of the email that went out. These were also members that I know but are not necessarily friends. We had no transaction or feedback exchanged.

I am currently
> in a dispute on audiogon. It is located in the dispute forum,
> go to forums and click the dispute link. Again if you have time, I
> would like you to look at the facts and come up with a conclusion. I am
> not asking you to side with me, I would never do that. Just look at the
> facts and decide for yourself. Audiogon is now asking for other members
> input on my dispute.

This was the mistake I made. I did not realize audiogon holds the input until there is a signifigant amount of posts so no one is influenced by one post. I thought no one was looking at the dispute.

So what happen was, they had an over whelming interest in this dispute and it must of been one sided obviously... and thats why they refused to continue it.

Of course the Elf Child is full of joy and is carelessly making mistakes in this thread. I have nothing more to proove I just want people to be aware. I am sure the troll will not try the scam again if there is enough public awareness. I want to hurt his pockets...I got 500 bucks thats says he collects unemployment.

Furthermore, I will be listing Free Elf Audio Cables this weekend. Be on the look out...all who inquire about the free cables will get a warning. The first 3 will get a warning and some fools gold cables.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.