Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Try to sell an amp? (What is this about)? Does anyone know sounds like a scam

----- Original Message -----
To: Tim Davis
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 4:59 PM
Subject: payment and shipping................................ Audionics CC-2

Hello,
Thanks for your mail, well i am okay with the price of the ($400) and will want payment to be asap, i will go about payment by instructing my client there to issue you a certified bank check or Money Order that he promise to send to me and send it to you for the payment which is check of ($3700) for the payment and for the shipping cost and this should take care of all expences in this transaction, what you will do once you have recieved it,is to cash it, deduct your own money of ($400) and the wiring charges and wire the balance to my international shipping agent through western union transfer, and as for the western union charges should be deduct from the balance sending to my shipper ,once they recieves the balance will come over t o your location the very next day for pick up, now the now the money wired to the shipper is his fees for his services, transportation to your location and back to me and also for
all charges that may arise along this transaction cos i will want the good to be delivered to me safe and sound with out problems i shall send you my shipper address as soon as i contact him, all i need of you now is to mail me your full name to be write on the check contact address as well as phone number so that i can forward it to my client who will issue out payment on my behalf to you , let me know asap if you are still intrested so that we could seal this transaction on time.
regards,

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Topic - Try to sell an amp? (What is this about)? Does anyone know sounds like a scam - adavis464 06:35:11 06/18/05 (5)

You can not post to an archived thread.