Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Re: Allright, I am sure I am over reacting BUT,

>If you were really cheated, register, show proof or, at least provide specifics, and post in a more suitable forum.

Would you mind telling me what kinda of proof you want and which is the more suitable forum? If you are an innocent people and someone openly charge you as a 'criminal' would you keep your mouth shut not defending yourself? This bum knows what's going on and he's not even qualified as a crook. A professional crook would have sent me some faked tubes, broken tubes and blame me for mishandling.

>There have been a rash of these type posts, and while I feel for someone who has been had, and appreciate the heads up when a particular person/buisness engages in robbing and stealing, the posts are too often appear to be "first strikes" in some personal debate in an attempt to gain leverage.

Wrong! I shall keep on warning others even if I receive the tubes from the bum today. I don't expect everybody would believe my side of the story but at least I have done what I promised him. And to those who have a doubtful mind, good luck and place orders from this bum. I must admit that he had many interesting items posted on his website.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.