Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Update on fraudulent German tube vendor Lothar Ahrens

Six weeks ago I posted this message warning others not to order anything from this crook Lothar Ahrens in Germany and got many negative comments from other inmates on this scum.

http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=tubes&n=160876&highlight=fraudulent&r=&session=

I emailed this thread to him and warned him that I shall post my unfortunate experience in all the tube forums all over the world. He then answered my email right away claiming that he had indeed sent the tubes to me probably to the wrong address and it took 6 weeks usually to get the return good from the post office. The funny thing is he couldn't even tell me which address he sent the tubes to and he wouldn't provide any copies of postage documents to me.

I apologized to him and gave him another six weeks time and within this period he never answer my email again. A couple of days ago I finally got his email claiming that he had already sent me the tubes and I can do whatever I want to 'badmouth' him and that he had been in the tube business for 20 years and nobody would believe in my miserable case. He just wouldn't care.

I think this jerk is in deep financial trouble and that's why he's trying to utilize his so-called '20 years of experience' to cheat as much cash as possible from foreign tube lovers. He's using this evil tactic of delay,delay, and delay and within this time frame he can cheat as much money as possible. If you look at his website, all this posted items are faked! Hit anyone of them and he'll ask you to contact him directly without a single description of the item.

Beware of this mf and by all means warn all other inmates and all your friends not to fall into his trap. I would appreciate if anyone can inform me any email address in Germany which I can report this criminal case to.

Thanx

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - Update on fraudulent German tube vendor Lothar Ahrens - Victim 07:59:29 05/16/05 (2)

You can not post to an archived thread.