Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Colonial Measures

I am surprised to hear your system is so lax. I thought you guys were all business down there. :^ )

I prefer the method they used in colonial america. They could neither afford, nor be burdened with jailing criminals. You were only in "gaol" until your case was heard, then after that, convicted or not, you were set free. (unless you got the death penalty)

If you were charged with a lesser crime, you might have to do some communty service (or go in the headstocks) and you would also have a mark burned or tattoed on to your hand to signfy you were a one time loser, so if you committed a crime elsewhere they could see you had a record.

The third time you get caught in the act of crime, the penalty is death. So 3 strikes and you're out. No costly jails, and the incentive to be good is obvious.

And 10 years for 18 offences and 100 grand? You are soft, that's easily a 20 year stretch. :^ )

It's all about the music...

Edits: 20/73/01 20/73/01 20/73/01 20/73/01 20/73/01 20/73/01

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.