Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Here are a few of the emails.

Hello all, The first inquiry just came through this morning with the second, a string of several, over the past day or so. I am only posting these to let others know what to look for in this emails. Other than leaving names out, they are exactly as I received them.

"Hello,
I will to place an order in your store.I live in usa and i want to ship the good to one of my client in Africa(Nigeria),I want to know if you are shipping to Nigeria and i want to know the method of your payment.Kindly email me your webpage if you are shipping to Nigeria as for me to proceed the selection of product.
Thanks"

Then we have the one below which is very common.

"Hello,
Good morning,compliment of the season,I saw your advertised of [ cables ] which i am much interested in it and i will like to know the present condition and the actual price of it and let me also know if you can send your pic or website so i can see for the [ cables ] i am really intrested in buying it from you.I will be grateful if you reply to my mail asap.

Dear sale
Thanks for the mail. this are the items i am really intrested on it list below

Custom Jolida JD100---------Vacuum Tube CD player-------------------------- 1

so i will like to know the actully price of it. and mode of the payment will be postal money order by US dollar because i am very hurry for the product . hope to read from you .Regard

Dear (my name was here)
don't worry about the shipping agent i have one of my shipping agent that will come an pick up the product from your location and i will like to contact them first and i will like to know the actully price of it so that i will contant my client too.hope to read from you ."

Happy Listening,
Response34
Build your system for yourself, not the critics!

Edits: 90/72/00

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Here are a few of the emails. - Response34 05:20:11 03/22/05 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.