Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

best canare coax cutter & crimp set for digi & coax cables

WARNING THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER

hello
good to hear from you ,i really wants to make payment cause i really need it
Hello
Thanks for your response, actually i will like to get it for use in my office ,presently am in the uk ,but all i will do is to instruct my client who owes me and is ready to pay to forward the payment over to you,the (Tools for cable makers) will be shipped to holland were my head office is ..i have a shipping company that will handle the shipment on my behalf,so you need not worry over shipment ..all you will do is send down your info such as ...your personal phone number ,contact address,and you name in full ,my client that owes me will be sending you an international cashier cheque ,actually he owes me a total of $3000 ,but i dont know how much he will be sending over to you ,but as soon as he sends the payment i will immediately inform you on the status..do send the details i requested for ,so payment will get to you soonest......hope to hear from you as soon as you get this mail....Regards

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - best canare coax cutter & crimp set for digi & coax cables - jamband guru 10:25:34 03/19/05 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.