Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Re: REALJAZZCAT Victims' List

An Open Letter to eBay Bidders

Dear ebay bidders,

Recently I have had some cyber-lunatics who go under the ebay names of scambuster-3 No longer a registered user , kool-kiwi(0) No longer a registered user and
vintage-rat dba. Concerned Citizens ( fraudulent post concernedcitizens@coolkiwi.com No longer a registered user ) stalking my ebay activity, contacting my bidders with transaction-interference, stalking my past sales and present purchases with the sole purpose to ruin my business, lie, and spread slander. Currently scambuster-3 and kool-kiwi are no longer a registered members of eBay at this time. Vintage-rat originally contacted me to buy tubes outside-of-eBay, and when I refused he launched his personal vendetta. He had created a yahoo defamatory website, which has been shut down as a FRAUD-SITE , and has been guilty of ebay transaction-interference and slanderous accusations, which is against eBay rules and was subsequently shut-down by yahoo and recorded on his permanent ebay record. Vintage-rat is suffering from illusions of grandeur fueled by his stooges as he attempts to spread slander for his own personal satisfaction. He was selling under an “un-registered” status, until someone reported him to eBay’s trust and safety department, and he subsequently was forced to register.

Please disregard and report any emails or slander-mail you may be subjected to and receive by scambusters, vintage-rat, kool-kiwi or others and send them to my attention. I am offering a REWARD for anyone who provides me any spam, transaction-interference emails, or defamatory information or emails received from anyone involved in eBay transaction interference.

eBay has shut down vintage-rat’s ridiculous ads for his fake tubes and has taken the appropriate action in accordance with eBay’s listing policies. Violations of eBay's listing policies, member harassment and slander can lead to consequences that range from suspension, to an indefinite suspension or terminating the membership. Repeated violations of eBay's listing policies can result in the suspension of a member's account.

It is unfortunate that we have losers like this on ebay and I regret having to put up with such nonsense, but I back my auctions with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and RMA for credit only, unless specified otherwise.

Again, I am offering a REWARD for anyone who provides me any spam, transaction-interference emails, or defamatory information or emails received from Vintage-rat or others. Also, thank you for letting us know about a potential violation of the eBay Board Usage Policies. I thank those who already submitted emails from these losers, and have helped keep eBay a safe and fun market-place to trade.

Good Luck bidding!

- realjazzcat

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: REALJAZZCAT Victims' List - So What 16:53:41 02/19/05 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.