Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Everyone, please email johnnyshipper for pickup, Money is on its way..

I do not even know what I am getting paid for!But read on, I am in luck, money is on its way.

Hello,
Thanks you very much for your patience in this deal. and i just have to inform you that the payment will arrived to you this week, and for you to be sure that it will arrived, here is the tracking number for the payment for the package .due to the lateness it was resent via UPS to ease this transaction:( 1zf38 6y6 54 9350 8053 } you can track it at www.ups.com i will like you to make solid arrang ement regarding the shipment because the shippers director inform me that they are now in the state picking some goods i will like you to make this arrangement to make everything fastened.and here is their contact email address which is johnnyshipper@yahoo.com
Thanks s much for your patience again.i will be glad to hear back from you as soon as possible.
Best Regards,

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - Everyone, please email johnnyshipper for pickup, Money is on its way.. - Banter 22:57:06 02/17/05 (7)

You can not post to an archived thread.