Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Re: CELIA Audiogon member scam artist

it's amazing that she sent an email to audiogon with a CC to me trying to say that collectors would know that the table she sent me was more than enough to justify the cost. I was a liar and a cheat and they fell for my pictures/ story???? Yes. She did not count on me keeping a copy of her ad and the pictures she had posted on it. Threw her off.

she just doesn't get it. You don't advertise a Mercedes in excellent condition, show pictures of that Mercedes, then the seller sends a wrecked Mercedes in it's place and state "I sent a Mercedes. What more do you want?"

She is indicating I am deceitful as she had shown a packed box with a part of a table being exposed that was fine. I gather now, it was the piece of junk she was sending me and not the table she had originally advertised.

I guess my xray vision at that time must have been down. I should have told her that the vision was not what it once was so she would have realized I could not see inside the box under the styrofoam inserts and been nice to show me the prize she was sending.

And picky me asking for an 8 condition table when I had paid for one. Lucky you guys are not dealing with someone as demanding as me.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.