Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Re: we demand to hear both sides of the stories before we draw any conclusions

If you could get Welborne to respond and give their side, I would be delighted. As I said, they won't respond to e-mails or faxes. Here is the last communication sent on 21/10/05:

"Yes, I already filed an insurance claim. Let me check with our post office today to see what the status is.
Regards,
Ron Welborne
Welborne Labs"

So why no further communication? Why won't he even respond to an e-mail asking nicely as to where the claim is at? I wouldn't have posted this warning had I not already sent a further 4 e-mails and a fax without getting a response. For all I know he has got the insurance money and has pocketed it along with my original US$460.
I don't think my position is unreasonable, so again be warned - I strongly recommend buying from someone else.

And is anyone knows Ron, perhaps they can tell him about this post and maybe he will do something to rectify the problem (or at least RESPOND)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: we demand to hear both sides of the stories before we draw any conclusions - diyer666 13:17:50 01/25/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.