Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Wrong..

These checks look so real when one came out when this scam first sarted I deposited it. I first called the credit union in MD it was drawn with. Gave them the account number and info. Was assured it was good. Deposited it into my bank. Check cleared in 3-4 days. Then after about a week the money vanished from my account. My bank told me nothing more than the funds were removed. These checks are sometimes of very good quality for being worthless and fake. I did not lose any money. I had told the "buyer" that I would wait a minimum of two full weeks AFTER the heck cleared before I sent him my tube amplifier. The forger/con artist was pissed. They started with the nsasty emails to me which I saved. I turned all this in to my bank and they did nothing to go after the forgers. So do what you want. Tell me where have you lived for the last few years that you have not heard of these scams? John

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Wrong.. - jpchleapas 05:10:55 01/03/06 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.