Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

follow up, contact from seller outside eBay. $1250 for Odysseys!

XXXXX@XXX.com (changed for safety sake)

Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:29:20 EST
Subject: Re: Odyseseys on ebay
To: DUILAWYER

Hello,

First I want to tell you that all my units are brand new and comes with 12 months of international warranty provide by factory. I willing to sell it for 1250 US dollars (Christmas discount included). Is very important for me to protect my clients. I can't accept paypal or other payment method without Western union (I am located in Romania and here we don't have multiple options). To be 100% protected we will make this deal under ebay and if something goes wrong, you will receive all your money back including western union fees. Shipping will be made by UPS and in 72 hours you will have it. I will pay the shipping and handling fees. Do not bid on it because I have more units available and I do not want to make more listings and pay more fees to eBay. So if you want to make a 100% protected deal under ebay, with feedback let me know. If you are not satisfied about my product, you have 15 days to send it to me back as I will send you all your money back (15 days refund policy).

Thanks you and Mary Christmas

Waiting for your email...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.