Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Re: American Theater Systems Shady?

ordered a pioneer elite TV the beginning of October. Was told that for the warranty to be honored, their installer would have to install and that the TV (one of 6) was in the warehouse. Installer came to my house and was to install the following week...many e-mails and phone calls later (unanswered) I tried to cancel this order. Was told that there was a 15% restocking fee (even though I NEVER received TV) I told them to deliver the TV next day (1 month after ordering) Suprise..upon calling twice the next day, I was informed that the TV was backordered, and they could not honor my given price. This TV was NEVER in stock and I was given the run around for several weeks while they tried to locate one. They were nasty when I attemped to cancel this order (before they had to fess up to not having one!) Amazing that they can get away with this BS!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: American Theater Systems Shady? - barkley2 14:43:56 11/02/05 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.