Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

James Benedict is the scammer

u r correct ol'buddy. I have read on another forum that he has scammed at least 7 peaople out of nearly 5,000 in cash. Could be as many as 20 which at 500/amp is 10,000 dollars. Maybe more. I hope the authorites arrest him and they force a public auction of his assets. JBAudio/JBAmps.com/Jimmy has to pay for his misdeeds

In a thread on this very forum, Jimmy/JBAudio/James Benedict the ebay scammer on 4/29/06 said " eBay Con Artists- They will sell their souls for a few dollars, even their family members are not safe from them. Simply, they are lower than the scum on the bottom of a cespool. " What a true statement. Obviously, he know of which he speaks.

I am surprised that no one here has commented on this gentleman. Please share what you know or feel on this subject. Perhaps if anyone has ideas on how these people mite get their money back, that would be a great contribution.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.