Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Re: file a complaint with www.ic3.gov & better business breau

my name is janine i live in uk.on alandewalton@yahoo website he has put up this is my friend janines website,which it is not it is his own .without telling me he has put videos of strictly anti usa gov nature .iHe did not ask me permission to do this,I would not off allowed him permission to put these videos of his choice in my name.I have contacted my local police but so far have had no reply.My no is 01903 785130 in the uk.I now cannot recive incoming emails since thes videos have been aired.he also has lots of other site links under branton alan walton.he is with yahoo .i now feel my life is in danger.he is wrong to do this.
this is to let you know this is not my website and i was so shocked and horrified to see what is going out world wide under my name.there are 4 videos with the last bieng the worse.I love america and i would not ever put out such videos, i am scared what else he will put out under my name

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: file a complaint with www.ic3.gov & better business breau - r.woods284@btinternet.com 04:02:10 11/20/06 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.