Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Just talking about him w/ fellow Staen Islander

It's wierd but I was just chatting with another member today by phone Jim D., and we were taking about the Fisher Doctor as we both live in Staten Island. Jim said that he restores Fisher stuff too and he has to state in his ebay auctions that he is NOT the Fisher doctor because so many people ask. Now I know why.

What is so strange is that the last time I was in the Shady Lane neightborhood here was about a year ago as I'm usually in Vintage, cables, vinyl etc. Now here I am at 2:30 w/ the Mrs. away and I can't sleep so I'm trolling around and here I land....how STRANGE!

By the way, Staten Island w/ 450,000 or so people is also a strange place...so close to one of the cultural capitals of the world yet with few exceptions, little of that has rubbed off. Here it is "Mall Culture" all the way... If it's not new, shiny and tagged w/ a stranger's name it's not worth a damn!

Theft of property is actionable by the Police. The 120th Precint is closest and the right one for this location

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Just talking about him w/ fellow Staen Islander - Supercool! 23:25:55 07/17/06 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.