Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Re: More on Wally Tools

I'm probably just talking to myself here but, perhaps this will help others in the future.
I filed a complaint with The Internet Computer Crime Center which is evidently run by the FBI.
On it there is the suggestion that you file a police complaint, contact the Better Business Bureau, and any pertinent consumer groups.
I filed a local police report (first thing they asked was if I sent a certified letter asking for either the return of the money or performance on the shipping of the product, luckily I did and kept the receipt from the post office).
I also called the police department in Hamel, MN wher Mr. Malewicz lives. They were helpful but, ultimately they said that the crime has to be reported in your home state.
As to consumer groups, who would that be other than Stereophile where Micheal Fermer and Art Dudely often tout the tools? Would a letter be appropriate or would they simply think I was a crank?
Also, I have emailed Mr. Malewicz to let him know step by step each legal filing I have made and also gave him this website so that nothing is being done behind his back. I think that he has stolen small amounts of money from so many people that he is oblivious to what I have started against him.
My guess is that most people simply give up because of the relative small amounts of money involved. I have access to free flights and will pursue this even if I have to fly to Hamel and pound on this S.O.B.s door.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.