Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

More on Wally Tools

This is a followup to a previous post where I said Wally Malewicz of Wally Tools asked me to use priority mail to send him a check, which was cashed immediately. After SIX MONTHS!!! of phone calls, emails, and registered letters I still never received the Wally Tools. I have kept a careful log and he said on the phone 8 times that he had the tools and would put them in the mail that day. Four times he said that he would be in Los Angeles for the Stereophile show to demo his speakers and would deliver the tools then. He wasn't at the show, his speakers weren't at the show, his tools weren't at the show.
Now what has begun is I am at 3 phone calls, two emails, and one registered letter demanding my money back for lack of performance. It is frustrating that I don't live within driving distance. Plus, true legal recourse is not as easy as people make it out to be when two different states are involved.
Bottom line, this man is a crook. Not some nice old eccentric guy with memory problems.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Topic - More on Wally Tools - Roadmanager 08:01:44 06/10/06 (4)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.