Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: The MAD HATTER tea party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything you said in the post is based on everything is known. Stop take a deep breath read again. You talk about computers like they are speakers. The reason that audio has been going in the wrong direction is return on investment.

So let's say all of you physics guy know 89 % of everything about electrons. There is 11% where maybe some of Dennis ideas may have some merit. OK when they try to explain why is as bad as you saying it can't.

Again you need to read the first sentence again and also realize never used corporate America and money as a proof of cutting edge in your debate. Now if the military needed absolute sound and was willing to throw large chunks money at it then we might have something.

I will repeat the hole in your argument. You could be the smartest physics guy in the world. Know everything up to 2017. But if there is a chance that we will come up with a new machine or proof that explains why silver sounds different than copper, then you will have to live with the fact you do not know it can't. So the bottom line is you with all your math can not tell us it can not happen. That is as wrong as you have to build with a power coated 12 gauge steel chassis.

I realize you guys like howling at the moon and I should keep my mouth shut, but I was in one of those moods.

Did I mention you need to read the first sentence again???????

Enjoy the endless debate
Tom

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.