Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Do you know someone who makes one that i can buy?

K&K Audio (here on the AA) sells kits.

Look for "Two Terminal Constant Current Source" on the page linked below.

You want the Cascode ones (2 MosFets per CCS).

I just make my own using a pair of the dn2540 MosFets.

All it takes is 2 of the MosFets, 2 gate stop resistors and a current set resistor. That's it!


Have Fun and Enjoy the Music
"Still Working the Problem"

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.