Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Best SET amp for 110 db Horns multiamp

I see the finished products. An ultra simple single ended two stage amplifier, an even simpler attenuators and switcher, and lastly a speaker. BFD!

As stated by other professionals here that amp circuit has benn around for over eighty years in one form or another. OK, so you added some secret sauce as many others have done before. The speaker no doubt had an excellent application note that you followed.

I have no idea how this system sounds and note that I never said one way or another. Correction, I did say a few weeks ago it probably sounds good in the right environment with the right music.

And as I also said weeks ago if you would simply promote it based on facts, which could quite fairly include claims of outstanding performance, that would be fine.

But when you stand up here and promote junk science that is quite easily contradicted by professional review, I for one will call it and you know others will as well. It's just not fair to the novice readers here for this technical horse crap you spew out to go unchallenged.

You do your own reputation damage here quite well. You might just convince some novice to cut his interconnect cables within a quarter inch. But when you go on to make claims of motherboard design secrets Intel doesn't know about, thats just absurd! No fool is going to take that seriously. We know your true name. A basic Internet search brings up nothing in terms of an accomplished electronics design career.

Just who do you think you are fooling here?

Edits: 08/01/12

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.