Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Hey Tre!

Correction! I don't tell anyone to build anything-- or completely how to build it.

Others do, and their contributions sometimes help, sometimes don't.

I, for one, admire them and appreciate their efforts. Remember, that these guys are working for nothing-- on other people's behalf. Now, that's pretty decent in my book, even if a few honest mistakes are made. (They will be-- SO WHAT? It's free- just use the GOOD parts of it, for God's Sake!).

That's life! Full of advice-- and only a few things actually work. Then, the real problem is-- as always-- how to APPLY some of that advice-- and maybe what to leave out also!

Again, that's life! Get used to it-- I happen to enjoy it and like to live on Planet Earth-- with all its faults!

As you should expect, I don't give out schematics or tell people exactly how they should build their own projects, since I'm part proprietary, and part understanding-- of the fact that every guy has the right to build anything any way he wants anyhow!

All we're doing-- at least that's me-- is allowing a peek into the THINKING PROCESS that can lead to excellence. You DO NOT get schematics, pre-designed kits, or any advice on how to build things-- except as general accurate, honest thinking processes that can-- if properly understood, lead to sheer excellence.

That's what you get for free from me. Nothing else. Be happy that it's available! Learn from it! Or-- don't. It's your call.

Developing an antagonistic attitude over it is childish.

---Dennis---

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.