Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

Re: Dude, you wear condescension well (Lets try point by point Dude)

"Interesting that most of your post related to personal opinion and did not comply with your own criteria for "first hand meaningful information". The information you included in your post that meets said criteria could be squeezed into a single sentence."

I have posted to the fact that I have purchased at least five times to include amps and other higher end items from him. Is that concise and relative enough to count as my having first hand knowledge for you?

"By your criteria, or lack of adherence to such, you opened the wide for me enter the thread and offer some of my own opinion. That said, you hardly have any authority to tell me whether I can contribute or not..."

Well if you have not bought anything first hand than your contribution to this thread is rather meaningless. I did point out in a email to Ron a few days ago that he has a problem. Whether or not he chooses to reply to this forum is completely up to him.

"The way you responded to the original poster's genuine question, politely asked, which did not make any accusations, really sh*t me. If it was apparent to me that you were using some smoke-and-mirrors to make some dubious, perhaps contradictory points (opinion), then sure, I can say so."

I asked him to tell us what part he ordered? If it was a kit or what? Had he gone to the Welborne site he would have read that until the 12th they were closed and filling their back orders. Further had he scrolled down this active AA page he could have read and added to that on-going thread. Whatever.

"So, I may not got da' language down dude, but that don't mean I'm not able to contribute. Word."

So my statement stands that unless you have first hand knowledge ordering from Welborne you should not be posting anything negative about his company. I for one can state that on multiple occasions before and after my ordering around $3K in items from Ron I have sent and received prompt replies from him. Can you write the same thing Dude? BTW if you registered here people would take your posts more seriously Dude. Word. Again I am not defending him. It is not new news that Ron is known to be a little slow filling orders. I hope Ron finds time to jump in and let the folks know what is going on AND he tells people what he doing to rectify the situation. The 3 week wait on my pair of 45 DRD amps was well worth it since they sound great to my ears. John

"Check ya
Buzzman"

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.