Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

Re: Welborne Review

Sunhouse,
I am again disturbed by a Welborne customers complaints on AA. When I ordered my 300DRD's I had zero building experience w/electronics, an article on the web taught me how to solder. My kits arrived within 8wks. It took me about 2wks. after work and weekends to put them together. I was very meticulous putting them together and very happy with the result. I didn't have a problem reaching Ron. I found him reasonable and helpful. I don't think you can blame him for problems with suppliers. But, I am distressed by recent posts complaining of service issues. Mainly because it was such a superior product I would like more people to be able to enjoy it. Perhaps part of your wait was due to the fact that you wanted them to assemble it. They are more oriented to diyers, but issues of money and contacting customers seems like customer relations 101. You're not the first to complain. I'm sorry your experience was not a happy one. mine was. Maybe someone from Welborne will respond here.
Tom

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Welborne Review - 2bkurius 17:08:44 02/28/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.