Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

Well did he not get a degree from Yale and Harvard?

Kind of says a lot about those two schools. Though of course Yale and Harvard are grossly overrated institutions -- one only needs money not brains to get through -- which Bush illustrates everytime he opens his mouth and is linguistically beaten by the average 9 year old girl from the UK.

No kidding I was watching a 9 year old girl being interviewed about her thoughts on Doctor Who and she spoke so well with big words and passion about her subject. Then I switched channels to see George Bush's deer in the headlights nonsensical stuttering "uh uh uh" mumblings.

Then I though how did this nutter get more than 10 votes. Then I remembered "ahh teachers get 30k a year and half leave the field within 5 years and now they hire people with NO teaching qualifications whatsoever."

They'll pay doctors and lawyers millions a year -- silly corupt set-up with the best con game in the world. At least 30 years ago the con had a certain panache -- with Bush the corrupt behind the scenes rulers are now actually laughing at us -- "see the sheep will elect just any Jerry Springer or Deliverence lacky so why go to the effort of hiring quality speach writers and people who can actually string a few sentences together"

I mean I'd rather have the nine year old girl -- she probably knows where the countries are on the map and maybe even some of their leaders -- she could certainly pronounce them better and heck the sweet kid she seemed to be might not even bomb the wrong country just to fill her piggy bank. And as an intelligent Doctor Who Devotee she will probably see the world in a big picture sort of way rather than America and then there are some other countries that we use as slaves to feed my bankroll.

ooops there goes me that nutty centerist again.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.