Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

Since Don Allen was brought up

I try not to be too big a cheerleader for products and or builders who I use and believe in but since it was brought up......

Any and every product Don makes is without a doubt a treasure to have. What he builds far exceeds its cost in every audio respect. While his products are clearly not audio jewelery they certainly surpasses every commercial product put up against it in my and many others experience.

I HIGHLY encourage you to do a search here and in high eff asylum on Don and read what others have posted. I posted my email in this thread and can email you pics and info on what I own. I already own a 45 set integrated amp, his phono stage, his turntable, his preamp, a pair of 300b mono blocks he rebuilt, and am about to build speakers of his design which are over 100db eff and with 2 watts can go from 24hz on up.

He can hand build an integrated amp with an output tube of your choice 45,2A3,300B so on.... for "around" $1500 depending on your needs/wants. Or he can build mono blocks and a pre.... you get the idea. He has been great about building me a preamp with 3 outputs, one for my monos, one with a low impedance for a SS sub amp processor and a fixed level tape out to go to my computer. I cant stress enough how happy I am to be able to work with a builder who can build around my needs.

Don is beyond words friendly and to say he is experienced would be an understatement.

Food for thought.

Dave

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.