Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

Re: Calling Peter Qvortrup

Beto
Shottky's are cheap enough (50c a piece on E-pay) to try it and make up your mind if you like it or not .Unless of course you're planning on selling your upgraded kit one to Audio Note audipholes . If you won't like the result what it would have mattered if mighty Peter would say yes , were're using it in our $125, 000 amp and those are the special NASA types used by Germans in their V2 rackets and stolen by american army from telefunken/klangfilm lab.;0) It would only deepened your frustration .Put the regular bridge listen , than shottky bridge listen -done! I can say right now that instead of "massive BG's " upgrade wchich costed probably a fair $$$ you could have saved money and upgrade opts to trans 300 with more benefits. I went that road too and believe me , next time I'd sell my shoes and buy the best opt and after that I'll upgrade the rest. Have fun with your kit. It will sound great. Regards. L

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.