Home Power Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.

RE: Fit and Finish on Silver PWT

Thanks for the quick reply and the offer to return the units, business Must be good.
I like the hammer finish paint and use it all the time, on the wood handles of my shovels and rakes. I'm just sad that it does not match my other silver PS Audio Equipment. The fit is another matter. With four different corners on each unit, you have a total of eight vertical edges where the pieces butt into each other. With my silver units it is real easy for me to see where there is a gap between the pieces and where the corners are not "straight,true,or shorter" then their adjoining pieces. I might be a PITA, but it is easy to see a 1/16 of an inch that is missing from a corner or where what appears to be a thin black line between them does not finish from top to bottom edge to edge. Maybe it got dropped on it's corner in shipping.

Now the good news: The Sound, First I replaced my transport with the PWT, Wow, i can't believe it can be so much better, (when only changing the transport) but it was very easy to hear the difference... then i put the DAC in line direct to my amps, double wow. Right out of the box, Great Sound. Thanks

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.