Home Power Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.

RE: Power Conditioning Question Concerning Grounding

Hi Paul,

Thanks much for your valuable advice. I'll do as you suggest, and ask the apartment people to intall a ground wire (maybe I can talk them into a 20 amp dedicated circuit :-) I'm very interested in the PS audio powerplant technology. In terms of sound quality, does Power Regeneration technology offer advantages over balanced conditioning? For my arrangement (apartment living for now) I believe that power conditioning is a must, and I can easily hear the difference that cleaning up noise brings. Although, to be honest, no power conditioning I've tried has been perfect. The Cinepro does some impotant things exceedingly well, but if I am to criticise anything, I perceive a slight lessening of dynamics (robs the music of a little energy in absolute terms) - where leading edge definition sometimes sounds just a wee bit muffled. Were it not to do so remarkably well in other respects, I wouldn't use it in the system as dynamics, leading edge definition and absolute clarity are really important to me. Thanks again for taking the time to respond - it really is very decent of you.

Cheers Mate

O'Shag

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.