Home Power Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.

new P600 owner with a couple of questions

Hi Paul

I just purchased a p600 second hand - mainly to use as a voltage and frequency converter for my gear when I relocate to NZ. This is my first power conditioner/regenerator product that I have ever used. But I am completely blown away by how much this has improved my system. The improvements to depth, soundstage, naturalness have been astounding and it has dramatically reduced the sibilance with female vocals. Without a doubt, this has been one of the best upgrades to my system.

I just have a couple of questions:

1. How do I access the mutliwave and voltage adjustment feature? Did these features come standard with all P600s or were they upgrade options? The Mode button only cycles through 3 options: watts, frequency adjustment, and display off.

2. When I get to NZ, is it just a matter of flicking a switch on the inside of the P600 so that it can accept 240v input.

Thanks

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - new P600 owner with a couple of questions - kiwilad 16:22:08 08/27/09 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.