Home Power Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.

Reply to reply.

I have typed the reply to the Mercman post but his reply was gone:

Mercman wrote:

"All of the information you asked for can be found under Discussion Forum at the PS Audio web site. Look under Toolbox. The Premier is not class D. And yes, The Premier is much better sounding than the P1000 and P500"

The Discussion Forum at the PS Audio web site is for “members only” and it looks like it does not accept new members, at least I was not able to sigh in. I still would like to hear Paul’s commends on the subject, even if it means to copy a content from the “membered” site and paste it to a public domain.

Mercman, although I appreciate your replay I do not find that your comment: “Premier is much better sounding than the P1000 and P500” is meaningful, even if it is true. You accentually said that P500 or P1000 “sound” much worst then Premier. Did you conclude it after you got your Premier or you were saying it all along, even before the Premier? I do not see any voices on PS Audio’s site that say: for years we have been selling to out consumers “worst sounding” P500 and now we learned that it was sonically very bad and we introduced something better. Quite in contrary: the site does not mention the sonic problems with P300, P500, P1000; the site try to capitalize on the P300 success and state that Premier is a sonic evolution of power plants. So, if the power plants were so superior sonically then why the “Premier is much better sounding than the P1000 and P500”? Sure the Premier runs cooler and waste less power, but why it “much better sounding”? I do not think that you Mercman are in position to provide any reasonable expert answer and therefore I propose to Paul to offer his view.

I very much not wiling to sound as I am questioning credibility of PS audio I juts would like to get a sense of a rationale behind the typical hype that industry crates when a new product hits market.

Rgs,
Romy the caT

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Reply to reply. - RomyTheCat 09:48:07 06/08/07 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.