Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

RE: Schumann frequency - Variation

The Alpha wave is NOT a single frequency - it's a range of frequencies - whereas the Schumann frequency is, at least the fundamental, is. That's the whole point of the OP. Hel-looo! I am getting the feeling you're not paying close attention as the new device from Acoustic Revive the RR-888 is stated to be more uh ACCURATE than it's predecessors, not to mention more POWERFUL. I suspect Acoustic Revive is a better judge than you with respect to what the requirements are for accuracy. You're very good at speculating, I notice.

Actually as fate would have it the placement of the Schumann device is probably more critical than the accuracy of the frequency. As per Acoustic Revive's web site regarding the RR-888,

"RR-888 should never be in direct contact with other devices. When you connect the RR-888 to the wall receptacle with the AC adapter (included), you set the RR-888 at a height of over 1m50cm in your room. If the height of the location of the RR-888 is less than 1m50cm, the effect becomes less, therefore, you must make sure of the height of the setting position. If the height is obtained, then the other angles are less important, however you may experiment to find the best overall position in your room."

Extra Credit: see if you can come up with an explanation why the height of the device is critical. Feel free to speculate.

Edits: 05/02/15 05/02/15 05/02/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.