Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Maybe you didn't understand the question

Please tell us which engineers of successful audio equipment you know (or specifically know their position).

Are these the only people who have valid opinions? I see by your wording now and by your mentioning of John Dunlavy (like his opinion is not non-admissable because he is no longer in business, sheesh!) that you wish to narrow the field of opinion to a group that happens to mostly share your opinion.

That's a weak approach to this discussion.

Why go to a cardiologist since both are medical doctors, right?

Are you in a profession of some sort? Medicine, law, engineering? You do realize that both a cardiologist and a podiatrist have had years of common schooling? That's why a podiatrist can understand a cardiologist much better than you or I when he is describing some new techique or techology in heart medicine. And a podiatrist is in a much better position to be skeptical or question something a cardiologist claims.

What I am doing is pointing out that the long term successful designers of the best sounding audio gear dismiss your simplistic view of audio.

That's pretty arrogant. Simplistic views? Confirmation bias. Really, look it up and understand how it works.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.