Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

What a tired strawman

Components will never measure the same. Whatever point it is you are trying to make you are doing a very poor job of it.

That would be the four I listed. Apparently, they are beyond your grasp.

I'm gonna say it again - obviously it you that doesn't get it. The items you listed soundstage, resolution, bass impact, etc that you listed describe a systems performance not a components performance. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO TALK ABOUT PREAMP PERFORMANCE.

Sure there may be a better soundstage given this preamp or that but thats a function of system integration not necessarily preamp performance. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

"So, exactly what measurements quantify the audible differences between NAD gear from Exposure? You really have no idea, do you? All in faith."

Of course I don't - why in heavens name should I care if I purchase based on listening comparisons not reading specs?

Without a doubt, components will never measure the same, and even well designed and well manufactured components of the same model will measure somewhat differently than each other.

Sorry to hear that.
I'm not and I'm happy you can be fooled by your stereo into believing you are listening to live music.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • What a tired strawman - Goober58 18:13:18 11/08/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.