Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

try to stay on topic Pat

"Actually, your OP is anything but clear."

I thought the article I cited on meta-analysis was very claer. I suggest you go back and read that article I cited on meta-analysis and then tell me what you did and did not understand. We can go from there.

"Even as you state it here, it is simply a personal attack, whether correct or not."

No Pat, my assertion of misuse of meta-analysis on the part of many objectivists is not a personal attack. it is a well argued critique of a pathology I see in many objectivists in audio and I supported it with some clear cut examples.

"It has absolutely nothing to do with whether the criticisms made of various tests are valid or not."

Red herring. My point was about the approach to meta-analysis of the individuals not the specific analysis of the specific tests being scrutinized in the two cited threads. Again, I suggest you read the article on meta-analysis I cited. If you don't understand the points raised in that article or how they directly apply as I am asserting they apply I'll try to explain it to you.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.