Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

What "good", together with "bad", objectivists fail to understand,...

... is that results of ANY test, blind or sighted, pertain to only ONE listener that was subject of the test, and only ONE system, that test was performed on.

Of course, there are couple of pre-requisites:

- understanding that audio systems sound different (shouldn't be as difficult as it actually is for some here);

- understanding that hearing differs significantly among humans, especially in the high frequency range, which contributes most to discernable sonic differences.

As soon as they're able to wrap their heads around that concept, their wishes regarding "movement toward ..." will immediately become moot point to them - as they already are now to everybody else. Any kind of movement can be performed ONLY by the same person that wishes for that movement - as simple as that.

P.S. I hope not to see any mention of IRRELEVANT medical DBT in responses to this post, if there are any.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • What "good", together with "bad", objectivists fail to understand,... - carcass93 14:28:54 07/21/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.