Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

RE: HA

"I don't normally read HA, because almost always when the discussion turns interesting up some a**hole busts someone for a "TOS 8 violation"."

Exactly, and it's a shame. Every once in a while I try again figuring that a mature adult should be able to read anything and extract such useful information as exists without incurring undesirable blood pressure increases and a heartfelt desire to punch someone. Sadly I'm not man enough to do it in general but I can occasionally follow a link and read a few posts and then run for it. They remind me of a gang of high-school bullies lurking around the corner awaiting a victim. I guess some never outgrow it.

Perhaps the name is telling as all it takes is a breath of fresh air and a spark of intelligence to cause an explosion...

I know this is off-topic, but I appreciated your comment. As far as the actual topic, arguing about arguing, that's gotta be the biggest waste of bandwidth in creation.

Rick

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: HA - rick_m 08:46:17 07/04/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.