Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Glad to be of help!

A well-designed belt would have adequate strength and flexibility to hold up any pair of pants; it would have to have a strong and reliable buckle which is easy to use; and it should fit standard-sized belt loops for whatever style it is designed for (i.e., Western uses bigger loops).

Suitability comes in at least two aspects, functional and aesthetic. A functional belt would would have sufficient strength and flexibility for the intended us and be ergonomically easy to use. It must be said that some hips are not very well suited for belts (see SUSPENDERS and GIRDLES). Aesthetically, it would have to fit the style and be of the desired colors and patterns. There are different styles of belts, like the skinny ones for women's dresses to the big wide Western ones with the great big buckles.

An accurate belt would be of an appropriate length for the purpose. If it uses the common method of attachment with a metal piece fitting through holes in the belt, these must be cut in the right size and be placed no more than 3/8" apart, and must be the same distance apart.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.