Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

I Agree With You!

These remarks were taken from their Audiogon Ad...

Dakiom MA253, best match for your expensive speakers

As time goes by, Dakiom theory on ways to achieve sound quality of amplifiers becomes more relevant and snake-oil propaganda becomes more irrational.

You don’t have to worry about electronics any more. Dakiom already offers you the best in sound quality as audio electronics is concerned. By the way Dakiom confirm that DVD-A/SACD are superior to all and you must support them because CD can be boring.

Just concentrate your resources (time and money) on finding speakers. Sorry we can’t help you here and nobody can. Not to sound pessimistic but history has shown that it is hopeless to count on advertisers, reviewers, forum buddies to lead you to what you want. They are all pushers. They will cover-up accurate information and give you mumbo jumbos promoting their snake oil. It is the nature of the beast. It’s food fight between “hired guns” cheerleading for brands. Forums are for advertisers, not serving consumers. Allusion, human frailties are their field of exploitation.

They can even make you defenders of their snake oil. They lure you in, but don’t get stuck in there, prepare yourself to switch side in a flash any day. It’s all mumbo jumbo anyway, why suffer an ego bruise every time you are tricked. Everybody is deceived at least once.

Don’t be associated with the “delusional subjectivists” nor with the “tin-eared objectivists”. They are all set up by the pushers of snake oil. The delusional subjectivists take you to the land of placebo to sell snake oil and the tin-eared objectivists take you to the land of emptiness in order to make the delusional subjectivists appeared reasonable, again both camps in concert sell snake oil. Try Dakiom products, you will hear the delusional and the emptiness aspects of miracle wires and megabuck stuff.

According to them, subjectivists are wrong & objectivists are wrong but Dakiom has the answer and their products are the only non-snake oil products out there. The complete Dakiom AD and what they say can be read by clicking on the link below.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I Agree With You! - thetubeguy1954 07:22:57 04/24/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.