Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Pat D The Teflon King Continues To Avoid Answering 2 Simple Questions...

Pat D,

You say a lot but directly avoid the 2 questions I specifically asked you, i.e what does well designed mean to YOU (and for added clarification) in the context of this discussion and what is accurate to YOU in the context of this discussion.

Those are 2 very simple and straight forward question, if you really make up your own mind as you claim and which I don't believe, they should be very simple questions to answer...

I'm amazed that you are bringing up Aczel once again when just a couple of days ago you were proclaiming those were his opinions not yours! Yet here you are stating: According to the list of criteria you have cribbed from Peter Aczel of The Audio Critic, your amp probably is not particularly accurate nor well-designed.

Pat stop worrying about what you think I believe, stop worrying about how my amps fits into Aczel's misguided opinion and answer the two questions I asked you or at least admit you cannot!

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.