Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Not True! Only The Objectivist Pretended Not To Understand....

Pat,

Only the LFO's here pretended not to understand. Can't say I blame them Aczel's assinine assessments won't hold and drop of water under peer studied reviews. So now all the LFO who whined when I called Aczel's comments dogma are running and ducking. Now it's just one man's flawed opinion. Now we get to see the LFO for what they really are i.e. very vocal people who simply want to argue with subjectivists and cannot when called to the carpet defend their beliefs.

Analog Scotts excellent rewording of my posts so the LFO could even understand it was enough evidence that subjectivists and probably rational objectivists understood the questions raised and knew Aczel's dogma wasn't worthy of defending....

By the way, I see you still have absolutely ZERO to add to this topic. What a surprise. Just more excuses of why you ask the obvious to be explained. Grow up and get a life and a real audio system.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Not True! Only The Objectivist Pretended Not To Understand.... - thetubeguy1954 14:11:43 04/16/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.