Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Because It Was Obvious & Implied In The Question

Pat,

As I told you many times you just obfuscate topics raised by asking questions that are blatantly obvious to everyone but you! "IF" I wanted to know Aczel's opinion I would have asked him, by asking on PHP the implication is I want the members opinions.

As far as your further attempt to obscure the topic by claiming "We are not responsibile for his wording." Who the heck ever asked you or anyone else to be responsible for these words? Many here appear to agree with them, yourself included, so you should have an opinion on the matter. Or is this just one more case of you following the leader and allowing others to make up your mind for you? Let's see just read what Real JJ, Klaus and Aczel say, cut and paste and we'll know what you really believe, huh?

Once again you have absolutely ZERO to offer to the topic raised. But rather just prefer to cloud the issue with questions about the obvious and remarks that hold no relevance to the topic, like the assinine comment about not being responsible for Aczel's words! For all your attempts at appearing like an intelligent debater and philospher your posts belie that impression.

Have a nice day...

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Because It Was Obvious & Implied In The Question - thetubeguy1954 11:02:36 04/16/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.